|Keep Hoping Machine Running (thefourthvine) wrote,|
@ 2012-08-17 08:45 pm UTC
So here's another one. Everyone I've shown this to has had roughly the same reaction, which goes like this:
- I - am not sure I can stand this. Do I really have to watch ALL SIX MINUTES?
- Things are looking up! Maybe it won't be torture!
- OH MY GOD THAT IS THE GREATEST.
- No. No, I was wrong, because this is clearly the greatest.
- WRONG AGAIN. That's for SURE the greatest.
- ...It's over? And I can't even buy the music? Suuuuuuuuuck. Better watch it again, I guess.
CinderFella, by Todrick Hall. (Warning for rapid cutting and flashing lights.)
There. If that didn't make you happy, I don't even want to know, because it makes me really, really happy. And I knew as soon as I saw it that it would be a Yuletide fandom for me, because I would take any story in this fandom. The main pairing, obviously - I want to know their happily ever after, because I am seriously invested in it. The princesses, oh hell yes, I want to know all about that - every detail, if you will. The fairy godmother! I want to know what she does on her days off. Anything. Anything at all.
My only real complaint here is that as far as I know I can't actually buy the music. But everything else is glorious.