|ext_9067 (elishavah.livejournal.com) wrote in thefourthvine,|
::snerk:: The circle of life, huh? In the meantime, no problem on the reporting back. I have to squee to someone. *g*
* Osaka waka laka thingy whoa. Now I understand why people warn against seizures. Flashy!
* I really need to watch Jerk It Out again, because there is so much going on in there, but hee. Poor guy.
* Beautiful Earth was gorgeous. And I'm surprised at how much I got out of it the first time through, before reading Boni's write up.
* Anxiety, yeah, a little freakier source than I was expecting (crazy mutant, I gather?), but just amazing to watch. Were the comic book frames from the show, or effects? Either way, neat.
Which brings me to --
* Love Is A Battlefield! The robots! The foofy hair! The big earrings! Oh, this is all my childhood tv memories all squished together into a BIG BALL OF LOVE. This vid wins at everything.
* You totally should have recced Aim for Victory! I did victory arms at the end! \o/ (Oh dear. Just read Ian's notes. No wonder. It's music from the guy who did the Rocky and Transformers movies. ::facepalm:: I was doomed. Unfair!)
* Need for Speed...oh, hell. I had to stop it one minute in, because I was laughing too hard to SEE. And okay, the rest, HA. This is the best and most justified use of lipsynch since IWIWAL.
Seriously, note for the future -- don't show a child of the '80s those last three vids one after the other, unless you want her dead.